The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau

Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau Empty Vote on Jennifer Aniston's Hottest Beau

Post  Dreamcatcher Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:09 am

http://www.limelife.com/blog-entry/Vote-on-Jennifer-Anistons-Hottest-Beau/8656.html

From Our Friends at College Candy

I've always had a soft spot for Jennifer Aniston. She seems cool and down-to-earth, and I've always been (not-so-secretly) rooting for her to find an awesome man. College Candy came up with a poll that asked us which guy was best for her. Time to get voting!

With choices like Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, Gerard Butler, and Bradley Cooper, I was surprised to see that the winner is. . . none of those! Apparently CC readers want her to stay single, which disturbs me unless we think that she's too good for the bunch listed.

Vote over at College Candy and tip the scale. Don't you want Jen to find love?

People want JA to be happy and if being happy means staying single, good on her!!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:35 pm