The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight Empty Jennifer Aniston struggles with spotlight

Post  new_car_smell Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:18 pm

http://www.azcentral.com/ent/celeb/articles/2009/08/08/20090808jennifer-aniston-struggles-with-spotlight.html
    Jennifer Aniston has described the intrusion into her life as "horrendous."

The former "Friends" star is baffled by why people are so interested in her personal life and finds the constant glare of the spotlight draining.

She said: "It's just so weird, even my dog Norman gets recognized. But I will never stop doing my job because of these paparazzi as then I'd be giving them the power by letting them win. But it has been horrendous at times. I have had to simply move through it and try to think positive."

Jennifer - who was previously married to Brad Pitt - relies on her close friends and family to help her cope with the pressures of fame.

She added: "I have a very small group of friends. Usually I will talk with one or two of them and get advice and then I get the data and figure out what I am going to do."

Jennifer Aniston has described the intrusion into her life as "horrendous."

The former "Friends" star is baffled by why people are so interested in her personal life and finds the constant glare of the spotlight draining.

She said: "It's just so weird, even my dog Norman gets recognized. But I will never stop doing my job because of these paparazzi as then I'd be giving them the power by letting them win. But it has been horrendous at times. I have had to simply move through it and try to think positive."

Jennifer - who was previously married to Brad Pitt - relies on her close friends and family to help her cope with the pressures of fame.

She added: "I have a very small group of friends. Usually I will talk with one or two of them and get advice and then I get the data and figure out what I am going to do."

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:37 pm