The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance Empty Jennifer Aniston compares her new movie, 'Love Happens', to John Mayer romance

Post  new_car_smell Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:09 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-16808-Jennifer-Aniston-Examiner~y2009m8d17-Jennifer-Aniston-compares-her-new-movie-Love-Happens-to-John-Mayer-romance

In the September issue of Elle magazine, Jennifer Aniston is interviewed by her best friend and producing partner, Kristin Hahn. Aniston discusses some intimate details and feelings about her personal life in this revealing interview.

During the interview, Aniston discusses her role in the upcoming movie, Love Happens, co-starring Aaron Eckhart. In the movie, Eckhart, a successful self-help author and therapist, meets Aniston, a florist who has sworn off men. Eckhart is still mourning the death of his wife and finding it hard to move on romantically. However, in a short period of time, love blossoms on-screen between Eckhart's and Aniston's characters.
    Aniston reflects on her real-life perspective of whirlwind romances:

"At first, I was struggling to wrap my head around the story of two people who go through this relationship in the course of a few days. How would this girl have a whole beginning-middle-and-end experience with a guy in that brief amount of time?"

Kristin Hahn then presses Aniston to admit that this has actually happened to her in her own personal life:

"All right. If I think about it, I have experienced a version of that. I met a man at a party once, and we started an e-mail exchange that quickly turned into one of the greatest emotional experiences I've ever had."

Hahn then puts a footnote in the article explaining that the man Aniston is referring to, while she can't name names, has a first name of four letters and a last name of five letters. It's not hard to deduce that Aniston is referring to John Mayer. It was well known that Aniston and John Mayer started their relationship over hot and heavy e-mails.

Mayer and Aniston, who is eight years his senior, dated on and off for a year and ended their relationship soon after a high-profile date at the 2009 Academy Awards show. They met at a 2008 Oscar party the year before.

However, unlike her off-screen relationship with John Mayer, Aniston's on-screen relationship seems to last in Love Happens which opens September 18.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 am