The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand Empty The Royal Skanks promoting The Brand

Post  new_car_smell Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:07 pm

http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/08/tmi-brangelina-dishes-on-favorite-sex-locales/#comments

Last week Brad Pitt told Parade that he supports gay marriage. He also said the secret stone grotto behind the waterfall in his pool is "a great place for sex."

Now, Angelina Jolie says that's not their only secret hideaway.

"Yeah, well, we got a few special places," she told Extra on the red carpet at Pitt's Inglourious Basterds premiere Monday in Hollywood. "You keep it going."

Added Pitt, "It's not true. We have far more comfortable places to go. There is a grotto there. It's an old Hollywood property... just a few minutes that way... and rumor is Jimi Hendrix spent some time there. That's the story. I run with it."

Angelina and Brad Pic

But Pitt did cop up to saying what he said to Parade in the aforementioned interview - that he won't wed Jolie until all couples were allowed to marry legally.

"I did say that," he said. "So now I'm stuck with it."

Brad also said he and Jolie "rarely, rarely" fight.

"We both have been around long enough and have been in enough relationships to know what we want out of it to know when we're wasting time," he said.

Jolie liked that Pitt told Parade she was his "soulmate." Said the actress (and mom of six), "That is very cool. Well, he's mine. It is what it is."

No comment on Katja von Garnier driving them apart.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:08 pm