The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts

Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts Empty Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts

Post  Dreamcatcher Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:58 pm

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2559549_Jennifer_Aniston_Rocks_The_Short_Shorts

Wouldn’t it be great to be able to just roll out of bed and you would look as perfect as Jennifer Aniston does in this picture? I love what she’s wearing here. It’s my mission to be able to wear something just like this next year.

Note that she’s drinking smartwater. She of course is in the ad campaigns for the water. I wonder if she gets it for free or has to pay for it just like us? We all know that it’s great advertising for them with her just carrying it around.

Jennifer Aniston Rocks The Short Shorts Spl114265_001_jen.0.0.0x0.400x565

She just looks great. Living well does have it's benefits.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:35 pm