The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends?

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends? Empty Fact or Fiction: Are Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston More Than Friends?

Post  new_car_smell Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:55 am

I'm speechless.
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20291558,00.html

The Bounty Hunter costars Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler are making headlines with speculation over their off-screen romance – but a usually humorous Butler sets the record straight on one thing he doesn't find funny.

"That is just annoying. People say I'm always dating so and so, and sometimes it's three people in one day," says the actor, 39.

"I'm trying to make movies, work hard and do my best. Then this kind of thing happens and people start to associate me more with that. It gets ridiculous."

Aside from those pesky rumors, Butler – who also stars with Heigl" in The Ugly Truth, opening July 24 – has nothing to complain about when it comes to his current gig.

Aniston Is 'Classy'
    "She is one classy lady," he says of Aniston. "Everyday I go to work with her I'm always surprised about how cool, easy and down to earth and real she is."

He adds, "I'm in New York right now filming and I'm in heaven. I can't always say that about movies, but to be filming this romantic comedy with Jennifer and a story that made my side split when I read it – I'm lucky. I'm happy as a pig in s---, as they say."

As far as Aniston's current love life goes – a source close to the actress, 40, says she's still happily talking to Bradley Cooper. But when it comes to working with Butler, "They get along really well, but Jen only likes him as a friend," says a source. "She can't see herself dating him." :nocom:

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:58 am