The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Extra Extra Headlines EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Extra Extra Headlines EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Extra Extra Headlines EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Extra Extra Headlines EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Extra Extra Headlines EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Extra Extra Headlines EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Extra Extra Headlines EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Extra Extra Headlines EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Extra Extra Headlines

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Extra Extra Headlines Empty Extra Extra Headlines

Post  new_car_smell Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Just when you’ve eased into your week, the tabloids try to elbow their way in to distract you from your work. Look away! But you can’t. You must know who’s in love, who’s in rehab, and who’s having a much worse week than you. It’s only natural that you indulge in some guilty reading and we’ve summed up the top stories so you don’t have to even leave your desk/house. You’re welcome.

The National Enquirer says that Angie is sending Brad to rehab after she caught him getting high. Brad recently told Bill Maher that he’d retired the pipe because it “turns him into a ‘damn donut.’” But then Quentin Tarantino told Howard Stern all about Brad smoking up. “[Brad] had a big brick of hash,” said Quentin on-air. “He whipped out a knife like Jesse James and cut me off a big sliver. I thought ‘Oh God this should be in a movie.’” [National Enquirer]

According to Us Weekly, even though they have humongo breast implants, both Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian plan on breastfeeding when they give birth in December. Both ladies were unsure of the possibility of breastfeeding. Kendra said, “I was so scared that I wasn’t going to be able to nurse that when I saw stuff come out of my nipples the other day, I was like, ‘I can breastfeed?’ And I asked my doctor, who said, ‘That’s fine, but it’s not milk yet!’” [Us Weekly] — Wait, what is it before milk? Also, do you think these gals will be making ice cream with their milk?

The tabloids, or at least OK! Weekly, would like to have us believe that Renée Zellweger and Bradley Cooper are dating and apparently their idea of a fun date includes watching horror movies, going out to romantic dinners, and playing Wii tennis. [OK!] — This is only disturbing because I had this exact date last night.

Meanwhile, Angelina Jolie told Brad to go sleep on the couch, according to the new issue of OK! Magazine.* This latest dispute went down in the South of France during the couple's summer vacation. Angie is fed up with Brad's drinking, partying and even Brad's embarrassing weight gain. Can the couple get past this latest rift?

Life & Style had the audacity to feature Jennifer Aniston‘s “How I Stay Thin!” story next to Brangelina’s vacation family album on the cover this week. Sure it’s an issue about celebrity diets, but I’m still psyched. Apparently, Jen can lose five pounds in five days on a strict diet and she does this before all her films. On top of the diet, Jen often gets up at 5 a.m. to run before they start filming for up to 17 hours. The 40-year-old actress said in the interview, “I feel more comfortable today than I ever did in my 20s or early 30s.” [Life&Style] — Well, I guess there’s still hope for chubby 20-year-olds!

According to Star Magazine, Kelly Preston and John Travolta are being “torn apart with grief” over their son Jett’s death. Since the couple practices Scientology and to admit that Jett had a disorder would be to label him a “degraded being” who brought his affliction onto himself, the couple probably harbors a lot of guilt from his passing. [Star] — Yeah, duh.

People confirms that Melanie Griffith has checked herself into rehab at the Cirque Lodge in Utah. According to her rep, “She is there to reinforce her commitment to stay healthy. This is part of a routine plan that was designed between her and her doctors years ago.” This is Griffith’s second rehab stint—in 2000, she went to “step down from” prescribed pain killers. [People] — This time, maybe’s she “stepping down” from plastic surgery? Rehab sounds nice. I wish could go on doctor-prescribed vacations!

Nadya Suleman says Kate Gosselin is "desperate for attention" and labels her a reality show fake, according the new issue of In Touch Weekly. (Pot meet kettle!) The larger question is who is the bigger reality star monster? That's a tough question!

Kate Gosselin strikes back - again (and again, and again!). Looking fresh-faced on the cover of People Magazine, Kate dishes about her soon-to-be ex-husband Jon Gosselin. She's mortified about his affair with Hailey and compares Jon to a 15-year-old. Do readers still care what Kate has to say about her crumbling marriage?

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 5:44 pm