The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

So much baggage? Is that Jolie's new nickname?

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

So much baggage?  Is that Jolie's new nickname? Empty So much baggage? Is that Jolie's new nickname?

Post  new_car_smell Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:58 am

Brad Pitt: It's tricky for me to work with Angelina Jolie
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/386734/brad-pitt-it-s-tricky-for-me-to-work-with-angelina-jolie/1/
    Actor still on the hunt for the perfect movie

Sunday, 23 August 2009

Brad Pitt is looking for the right project so he and Angelina Jolie can co-star together again on screen.

The couple met and fell in love on the set of Mr & Mrs Smith in 2005.

‘It would be tricky for us to work together because so much baggage comes with it,’ he told journalists at the Inglourious Basterds premiere in Hollywood.

‘We would have to be really precise on what that would be but we are certainly open to the idea.

‘You're always looking for something a little different to what you've done before. I'm just looking for a new challenge, a new story. I can't define it much more than that.’

Brad, 45, and Angelina, 33, are parents to Maddox, 7, Pax, 5, Zahara, 4, Shiloh, 3, and 1-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:51 pm