The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
BP must have forgotten all about.... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

BP must have forgotten all about....

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

BP must have forgotten all about.... Empty BP must have forgotten all about....

Post  new_car_smell Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:15 pm

Schindler's List trying to hype up his POS acting and QT's blood bath flick.

Saints vs. Aliens
    http://www.dlisted.com/node/33526

I'm sure that while they were filming Interview with a Vampire, Tommy Girl snuck into Brad Pitt's trailer one day while he was taking a long stoner nap and cut a lock of his dick bush so that he could rub it against his glazed b-hole every chance he got. Well, that lock of pubies will be going into the fire, because Brad Pitt is talking trash about Tommy's fine work!

In an interview with the German magazine Stern (via People), Brad Pitt said that Inglourious Basterds is the greatest Nazi movie of all-time, "The second World War could still deliver more stories and films, but I believe that Quentin put a cover on that pot. With Basterds, everything than can be said to this genre has been said. The film destroys every symbol. The work is done, end of story."

I haven't seen Basterds, but judging by the trailer, it looks like the only thing this movie destroys is the Southern accent. Brad Pitt makes Anna Paquin (aka "Sookeh Iz Mahn") sound like she was born in a giant bowl of grits floating in the Bayou.

And when asked about Tommy Girl's Valkyrie, Brad Pitt went there, "It was a ridiculous movie."

Yes, Brad, because you as a baby suffering from Ali Lohan syndrome wasn't all sorts of ridiculous? Really, Brad, really? In the battle of ridiculousness, I don't what was more ridiculous: Brad Pitt as a pepaw toddler or Tommy Girl's poodle hair. It's a toss-up.

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:07 pm