The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion Empty Clockwork Brand: Movie then Charity Promotion

Post  new_car_smell Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:07 am

ANGELINA JOLIE deserves a sainthood, according to the children she helped by donating the profits from her family photos of baby SHILOH in 2006.
    The actress agreed to distribute the $4 million (GBP2.6 million) she made from showing off Shiloh, who was born in Namibia, to local schools - and the kids she helped back then are now flourishing thanks to the hand-out.
    Children attending the Okanimekwa School, which received an estimated $10,000 (GBP6,660) of the photo cash, can't thank the actress and human rights activist enough - because her donation helped to buy them bicycles.
    In a new Life & Style magazine expose, teenager Emiliana Shikongo says, "She’s (Jolie) a very special person, and we’ll never forget her. She must be a holy person."
    And schoolpal Andreas Kristofelius adds, "I think Angelina Jolie must be a saint."
    The school bought 75 bicycles to help struggling pupils, and Shikongo was among those to reap the benefits of the gift.
    She tells the publication her new mode of transport has shaved 90 minutes off her journey to school - and no longer means she has to leave at 5am and return after dark.
    She says, "Now I can stay at school until 4 or 5pm to finish my homework and I still get home before dark. Now my teachers and parents are happy with my performance."
    Kristofelius, 17, adds, "I used to stay late at school, then walk home to collect firewood to make light so I could finish my homework (because) there is no electricity... Now, with the bicycle, I get to school early, and I’m already working when my teacher arrives. And I can stay later and finish all my homework because it doesn’t take me long to ride home."

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:31 pm