The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN!

Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN! Empty Pot Pitt the Idiot Strikes AGAIN!

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Completely forgetting that he and the HoHo ignore all media attention and criticism, the idiot had this to say?

http://www.3news.co.nz/Pitt-amused--enraged-by-evangelists-attack/tabid/418/articleID/115507/cat/707/Default.aspx

Brad Pitt has fired off at a TV evangelist over comments the movie star and his partner Angelina Jolie are setting a bad example by living in sin and refusing to marry.
    Such an unexpected response from a TV evangelist OF COURSE Pittiful would be a little taken aback by such harsh comments. What was this guy thinking?

The actor is refusing to name names, but admits he was livid when he tuned into a news show recently and watched in disbelief as the "TV reverend" he'd never met criticised his relationship.
    A TV reverand criticizing a adulturer shacking up with the H Queen? Really?

The movie star tells Parade magazine, "I resent people telling others how to live! Unless of course it's HIM telling other people how to live. Isn't that right Bradders? It drives me mental! A little too late to start blaming other people for your issues. Oh Right. I forgot, it's what you usually do.Just the other night, I heard this TV reverend say that Angie and I were setting a bad example because we were living out of wedlock, and people should not be duped by us. Imagine that. From a Reverend of all people.

"It made me laugh. What damn right does anyone have to tell someone else how to live if they're not hurting anyone? Is it my imagination or did the Pot just call the Kettle an idiot trying to shove their way of life down someone else's throat? Because, I'm pretty sure that the good Reverend isn't allowed to do that. Not without selling family photos and doing the "beautiful People" world tour first.How many times do you think real love comes to someone in a lifetime? If you're lucky, maybe two or three (times)." I just don't even have a comment for that one. Kind of speaks for itself. Brad! You're a f**king IDIOT!

Pitt admits it's not the first time a religious person has taken aim at his private life - he received hate mail from pious groups after insisting he and Jolie would marry if everyone else in America, gay or straight, could legally wed. Thin skinned much. Or maybe you really are really as stupid as people claim. Maybe you should take your own advice and shut your ignorant mouth. Or do you require the same gag orders you force other people to sign?

He adds, "When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.' I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it - hate mail from religious groups. I don't remember a Maybe in that little quote. Aaaand, as a celeb, whose been in the business for a bit, you should know to KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT or deal with the consequences.

"I believe everyone should have the same rights. They say gay marriage ruins families and hurts kids. Well, I've had the privilege of seeing my gay friends being parents and watching their kids grow up in a loving environment." Considering what you put your own children through, I wouldn't put too much stock in what you consider to be a "loving environment", Brad.

When you start living by the same rules as everyone else, maybe I'll start to give a shite. Until then, maybe you should learn to STFU!
    Rolling Eyes :fyou:

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:25 am