The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3...

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3... Empty Negative Diane Kruger Stories in 5...4...3...

Post  new_car_smell Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 am

Diane Kruger - The Hectic Life of Angelina Jolie and Co-Star Brad Pitt
    By Sophie Eager
    Aug 4, 2009
    http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272627264.shtml

Inglourious Basterds star Diane Kruger has said she "can't relate" to her co-star Brad Pitt's hectic life with Angelina Jolie. Diane, 33, stars alongside Brad, 45, in their new movie directed by Quentin Tarantino. Brad lives a high-profile life with his partner Angelina Jolie, 33, and their six young children.

Pitt and Jolie have been a tabloid sensation since they met on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. There was speculation of a romance brewing on set and after some serious denials Brad would finally admit later in an interview that they fell in love on the set. Brad would then split with America's sweetheart at the time Jennifer Aniston. Since then, the interest in Brangelina has been high and that requires security and other team members to try and keep the paparazzi at bay.

Diane said: "You know, he's Brad Pitt, he's such an icon that I don't really get his life. I can't relate to that at all." the striking actress also starred with Pitt and orlando Bloom in "Troy."

She added about Pitt, "The only time that I could have those intense conversations is when he's on set, because then he's just another actor, he's one of us. I'm not saying he's aloof, but he can't go anywhere without his security detail and I personally find it... I don't know how he does it."

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:29 am