The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

I guess they can't print BP looked like crap?

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? Empty I guess they can't print BP looked like crap?

Post  new_car_smell Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:35 am

I guess they can't print BP looked like crap? Brad-pitt-7289-5.preview
    Especially standing next to QT (Birth Date: March 27, 1963) Mr. Pittiful (Birth Date: December 18, 1963) looks like crap!

http://www.gossipcenter.com/brad-pitt/brad-pitt-and-diane-kruger-inglourious-basterds-photo-call-345062

Taking their sure-to-be hit film to Germany, Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger were spotted alongside director Quentin Tarantino at a photo call for “Inglourious Basterds” in Berlin earlier today (July 28).

The “Fight Club” stud looked handsome in a cream colored v-neck t-shirt with a matching cap while Miss Kruger added some sex appeal in her strapless yellow dress with vintage heels.

During a recent interview with Bild, a German magazine, Pitt revealed that, unlike many of his Hollywood colleagues, he’s not a very spiritual person.

When asked if he believes in God, Brad replied, “No, no, no!” adding, “"No, no, no! I'm probably 20 per cent atheist and 80 per cent agnostic. I don't think anyone really knows. You'll either find out or not when you get there, until then there's no point thinking about it."

Enjoy the pictures from the "Inglourious Basterds" photocall in Berlin (July 28).

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:21 pm