The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This

Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This Empty Please Tell Me St. Angie Really Said This

Post  Dreamcatcher Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 am

Life & Style (au revoir to those who left after reading that) claims that when asked by a woman what she thinks of Megan Fox, St. Angie Jo said:

"Is she aiding in Africa or sitting in on U.N. conferences? Donating herself to something bigger than Hollywood? I'm not familiar with her work, is she an Oscar contender?"

It's hard to believe she said that, because I think St. Angie would really pull a "Mimi when asked about JLo" and say, "I don't know her."

If St. Angie really did say that, I just have a few questions..... Has Angie ever been named FHM's #1 Sexiest Woman in the World? Has she ever held the peen of a regular former cast member from the original Beverly Hills 90210? Has she ever been on the cover of Pawprint Magazine? Has she ever shared the screen with the legendary Ted McGinley? Has she ever made the Olsens look like a couple of Meryl Streeps with her god awful acting skills?

Yeah, I thought NOT. Think before you speak, Jolie!

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:12 pm