The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Welcome One and All EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Welcome One and All EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Welcome One and All EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Welcome One and All EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Welcome One and All EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Welcome One and All EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Welcome One and All EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Welcome One and All EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Welcome One and All

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Welcome One and All Empty Welcome One and All

Post  Admin Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:14 pm

My name is "Ripley" for obvious reasons. I started this forum after learning that the one I belonged to was saturated with trolls. Trolls that were actually members of "The Team" of people running the forum. When the people "in charge" are the people doing the trolling, it's time for a new board.

Why does is board look so familiar? Because, like many other boards, we don't own the technology. We are borrowing it from someone else. http://www.phpbb.com/ is actually the owner of the Open Source forum technology. Open Source means "Software whose source code is published and made available to the public, enabling anyone to copy, modify and redistribute the source code without paying royalties or fees. That's right folks, it's FREE!

Because phpBB is such a popular Open Source solutions, you should recognize many of it's features and feel right at home. If you want to start your own blog, you can use the same Open Source code to discuss care and nurturing of Ferns or how to train your pet Parrot. Just go to the bottom of the page and click on the phpBB link (on this site or any site that looks exactly like this) to find out more details.

Because it was "The Team" that was trolling, I decided that maybe it was time to "take off and nuke the entire site from orbit." This is a troll free zone for All things Brand. You are welcome to browse, post, discuss and ponder. The rules for this forum are the same as the rules for all others. Keep it clean, don't break the law and enjoy your stay.

Here in The Brand Corner, "guests":
    Can see forum
    Can read forum
    Can download files
    Can print topics
    Can subscribe forum
    Can search the forum

Because of trolling, "guests":
    Can NOT start new topics
    Can NOT reply to topics
    Can NOT bump topics
    Can NOT report posts
    Can NOT post without approval

As you can see, I have a real issue with trolls.

I would like to be able to appoint moderators from all of you who decide to join. I don't want to be the only one and I think it's more important to have help that way it doesn't become such a "control", read "power trip", issue. But since members must be Members, it's just a matter of keeping track of the sneaky ones.

Anyway, take your shoes off, get comfortable and stay a while. Discuss, dissect and dare to debate. Just keep in clean, keep it legal, and most of all, keep it troll free. In return, your concerns will not be ignored here.

Welcome

Ripley :lips:

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:39 pm