The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Boy can they pick em EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Boy can they pick em EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Boy can they pick em EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Boy can they pick em EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Boy can they pick em EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Boy can they pick em EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Boy can they pick em EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Boy can they pick em EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Boy can they pick em

Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Boy can they pick em Empty Boy can they pick em

Post  Dreamcatcher Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:19 am

Boycott Nicole Miller!
    http://lezgetreal.com/?p=16398&cpage=1

Nicole Miller is a fashion designer who has recently begun to spread the word about her designs through an online store at www.NicoleMiller.com.

Nicole Miller’s Facebook photos show that her designs are worn by celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Beyonce, Pink, Jessica Simpson, Alicia Keys, Tyra Banks, Paula Abdul, Joss Stone, Lily Allen, Solange, and many, many more. angelina_jolie

What you won’t find anywhere on the Nicole Miller website are her ties to an organization connected to a $100,000 donation to the Yes on Prop 8 campaign one week before election day in 2008.

Do you think these celebrities would wear her designs if they knew she had an affiliation like that?

The affiliation comes from her line of nature-based cosmetics which is something that these celebrities could quite possibly also be interested in purchasing; but you don’t see her cosmetics line endorsed publicly because of the company the cosmetics line is distributed through. The sole distributor is a company with a policy that forbids public advertising of their company and the products that they distribute, such the Nicole Miller line of cosmetics.

Because I have a prior relationship with this company I can’t even tell you their name. What I can tell you is that this company has amazing credentials, has been on the Inc. 500 list many times, and the products this company distributes are amazing. That’s about all I can say about them unless we are face to face.

At first it would seem like this system is set up well for business, and eliminates the competition for this company.

The downfall comes from the fact that those in charge of running this company have the power to grow their corporation outside of the public eye. If a large corporation like McDonald’s had ties to a $100, 000 donation to the Yes on Prop 8 campaign, they would be held accountable by at least some of their customers.

The company that distributes the cosmetics line for Nicole Miller has not been held accountable because hardly anyone knows about it. Even those that currently do business with this company are not aware of the Prop 8 ties, because the information that is made public is extremely controlled.

Well readers, I am telling you now that the wife of the President of the company that distributes the cosmetics line by Nicole Miller gave a $100,000 to Yes on Prop 8; which is eerily similar to the large donations made by the wife of Erik Prince of the Blackwater corporation.

This company is operating in 13 or 14 different countries right now, and the income they earn by distributing cosmetics made by Nicole Miller contributes to the donation that was made to the Yes on Prop 8 campaign.

Nicole Miller designs are sold in franchise stores around the U.S. and in boutiques around the world.

Income that Nicole Miller designs earns from sales made in their shops and online store contributes to the advancement of their line of cosmetics which this private company profits from.

I sincerely hope that celebrities like Angelina Jolie, Pink, and Tyra Banks learn about the ties Nicole Miller designs has to anti-gay initiatives and boycott her shops, until some form of public stand against anti-gay initiatives is made by Nicole Miller or the company Nicole Miller has chosen to partner with.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:01 am