The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate

Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate Empty Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 pm

Brad Pitt just gave a surprisingly candid interview with Parade Magazine. He and Angelina Jolie normally aren't the type to share too much info on their private life, WHHHAHAHAHAHAT!?!?!?! All these two do is give out interview and photo shoot of TMI, however this time around he shares that she is his soulmate, and even over-shares a little bit on where they like to have sex.

On Angelina:

"I have a love in my life, a soulmate -- absolutely." I guess the phrase Partner in Crime would have been too honest for this miscreant.

On their bedroom antics:

He calls their backyard pool "a great place for sex" Which backyard? Yours or hers. Damage control? But I thought you didn't pay attention?

On marriage and gay rights:

"When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.' I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it -- hate mail from religious groups," he explains. "I believe everyone should have the same rights. Just as long as you don't have to live by the same rules as everyone else, right?

("Would it bother me if a child of mine turns out to be gay? No, not one bit," he says. "Listen, I want my kids to live the lives they want to live. I want them to be fulfilled. I hope I teach my kids to be who they really are.") A gay child could be just the PR tool they need. Just think of the photo's and checks to cash for the exclusive interviews. Cha-ching!

On family life:

"It's certainly more than the ball-and-chain that country songs sing about. Our family is the base that gives Angie and me the long tether to go out and do all these other things," he says. "It's a big step we've taken. We've put down roots together. As Angie and I carve out our time as a couple, we carve out our lives as individuals." There isn't really one part of this run around answer that makes sense. Sounds more like Angho speak, to me.

On the future:

"I'm really enjoying my life right now. I don't know what the future is. I certainly don't have any political aspirations," he says. "Hopefully, I can get done what needs to be done by working with people who do have those aspirations." So the liar knows he can't run for office, but he's more than willing to use those in position for his own personal gain. Okey-Dokey.

On life in France:

"There's real value in the quality of life in France. They've got a great healthcare system, great education. The Lycee Francaise is a bilingual international school that works for us because we can plug the kids into the school program even if we are off doing a movie somewhere, like London or New York. Most places have a Lycee program." And what grade are you kiddies in now? Just curious.
    Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate Empty Re: Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 pm

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b137872_brad_pitt_will_tell_you_what_love_then.html

Yes, Brad Pitt will take risks for love like staring into the blinding white light on the cover of Parade. The actor, currently promoting Inglourious Basterds, was in a rather talkative mood and discussed everything—gay marriage, straight marriage, sex, kids, love and just living your life in general.

Let's do the sex first, serious stuff later.

Brad gave the reporter a tour of his L.A. home, where he revealed one of his favorite sex spots. Showing off the secret stone grotto behind a fake waterfall which is part of his two pools, he says, it "is a great place for sex."

Ah! Brad and Angie have secret grotto sex. Fun Brangelina sex fact, perfect for your next cocktail party. Of course, everyone will then be like, "Yes, but will they have married secret grotto sex anytime soon?" Good thing Brad's got that bit covered too:

"When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else.' I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it—hate mail from religious groups. I believe everyone should have the same rights. They say gay marriage ruins families and hurts kids. Well, I've had the privilege of seeing my gay friends being parents and watching their kids grow up in a lov­ing environment."

And with that, Brad launches into a long diatribe about what love is and how you can't waste a chance at love by adhering to whatever standards other people or society have devised.

"Man, I resent people tell­ing others how to live! It drives me mental! Just the other night, I heard this TV reverend say that An­gie and I were setting a bad example because we were liv­ing out of wedlock, and people should not be duped by us! It made me laugh. What damn right does anyone have to tell someone else how to live if they're not hurting anyone? How many times do you think real love comes to someone in a lifetime? If you're lucky, maybe two or three.

"Do you know how you tell real love? It's when someone else's interest trumps your own," Shocked he continues. "I like to put it that way: trumps your own. Love of somebody else—of family, of your kids—becomes the most important, most worth­while thing in your life. It's what you foster and protect. "

He then goes on for a while about the nature of real, true love and how fleeting life is before bringing it all together with this closing:

"I don't know who or what is meant to be in my life, but this is certainly where I want to be. Here with them. I think this is the pin­nacle. Even as I'm bound to this thing, in a way I'm freer than I've ever been."

Wow. That last bit is pretty powerful stuff. Seriously. It's slow-clap-turned-big-standing-ovation-worthy. Gotta love the tongue in cheek edge.
    Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate Empty Re: Brad Pitt Calls Angelina Jolie His Soulmate

Post  Dreamcatcher Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:22 pm

The actor and star of the new film "Inglourious Basterds" opened up to Parade magazine about his thoughts on love, marriage and fatherhood.

During the candid interview, Pitt showed off a secret area in one of his homes which he said "is a great place for sex" and reflected on his early days in Hollywood, which included superstardom and some marijuana.

"I liked to smoke a bit of grass at the time, and I became very sheltered," Pitt told Parade. "Then I got bored. I was turning into a damn doughnut, really."

These days, Pitt said he's happy with his decision to become a parent with partner Angelina Jolie. The two have six children, all younger than 10: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Vivienne Marcheline and Knox, the latter born last year.

"This family is full of life," Pitt said. "There are laughs, aggravations, irritations, but at the end of the day, it's fun. When life is really good, it's messy."

Pitt said his life is very different now that he is a dad.

"When I go down a path, I take it to the end," he said. "Then I take another one. I took the path of not having kids, now it's time for family. Children are a dominant value in my life now, and they weren't before." What a f**king Leaf in the Wind.

He's found a "soul mate" in Jolie, Pitt said, but he insisted he meant what he has said in the past about not marrying her.

"When someone asked me why Angie and I don't get married, I replied, 'Maybe we'll get married when it's legal for everyone else,' " he said. "I stand by that, although I took a lot of flak for saying it, hate mail from religious groups. I believe everyone should have the same rights."

Pitt told Parade he takes exception to anyone trying to dictate how someone should live and who they should love.

"Just the other night, I heard this TV reverend say that Angie and I were setting a bad example because we were living out of wedlock, and people should not be duped by us," Pitt told the magazine. "It made me laugh.

"What damn right does anyone have to tell someone else how to live if they're not hurting anyone? How many times do you think real love comes to someone in a lifetime? If you're lucky, maybe two or three."

People should be able to be happy, Pitt said, and that includes his children.

"Would it bother me if a child of mine turns out to be gay? No, not one bit," he said. "Listen, I want my kids to live the lives they want to live. I want them to be fulfilled. I hope I teach my kids to be who they really are."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:45 am