The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention Empty Here's BP Ignoring Media Attention

Post  new_car_smell Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:52 am

BRAD PITT - PITT: 'LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO BICKER WITH JOLIE'

BRAD PITT refuses to argue with his partner ANGELINA JOLIE because he's determined to make every moment they spend together enjoyable.

The Fight Club star and dad-of-six struggles to balance parenting duties with his hectic Hollywood career and admits it's difficult for him to find any time alone with Jolie.
    And he has banished bickering altogether so he can cherish every spare minute they find for themselves.

He tells Britain's Reveal magazine, "The thing I am more aware of now is the passing of time. I don't want to waste any of it, so we don't waste time arguing between us.
    "I don't know whether I have one day, 10 days, 10 years or another 44 years, so I don't want to spend a moment on pettiness or bitterness. I want to be in the company of those who I really love - it might be chaos, but it gives me joy."

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:21 pm