» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Megan Fox Has Had Enough

Dreamcatcher

Megan Fox Has Had Enough

Post  Dreamcatcher on Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:02 am

I think in 10 years she will be in the exact same place as the Skank, but It will be so fun to watch the queen bitch Dethroned. :dance:

http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2009/07/30/megan-fox-has-had-enough

Megan Fox is sick and tired the ongoing comparisons between herself and Angelina Jolie as a compliment, even if many people consider Angelina one of the most beautiful women in the world.

"I think it’s cause she has tattoos really, I think a lack of creativity on the media’s part," Megan explains to Pop Tarts.

"I am a brunette with tattoos, I curse and I have made mention of sex before. I joked about it which people find outrageous so they want to constantly compare that to her," she says. "You know Shia [LaBeouf] is the new Tom Hanks, Rihanna is the new Beyonce. Everybody is the new somebody although none of us are any of those people so you just walk around with it you live with it."

Jon Voight, Angelina's estranged father, seconds this notion. Bit of a change from last quote.

"Megan is herself and Angelina is herself. No one is comparable; everyone in the world is unique," Jon said at the recent Transformers premiere in L.A. "That’s the great thing about it, but of course they’re two very beautiful women."

I can understand Megan's feelings. She is an up-and-coming movie star in her own right, and who doesn't want to be their own person?

Yet I have to admit, from their looks to their personas, they do seem a lot alike to me. Sorry Megan!