» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Heathy Living has it's perks

Dreamcatcher

Heathy Living has it's perks

Post  Dreamcatcher on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:52 pm

'Jennifer Aniston's butt looks so perfect,' gushes actress

http://www.examiner.com/x-14380-NY-Celebrity-Fitness-and-Health-Examiner~y2009m7d30-Jennifer-Anistons-butt-looks-so-perfect-gushes-actress

Jennifer Aniston's superfit physique is admired by fans around the world, but even other Hollywood actresses gush when they see her.

"[Jennifer's] butt looks so perfect," actress Leslie Mann recently said on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon. "I just can't believe anybody's butt looks that good. I thought they must have retouched it."

Mann, who stars in the new comedy Funny People, got a glimpse of Aniston's perfect posterior when she sat behind Jennifer at the 2009 Academy Awards in February.

"I was sitting right behind her," Mann recalled. "I got a perfect view of every angle of her butt, and it's perfect. The magazines don't even do her justice."

Yoga + Running + Healthy Diet

Indeed, few would disagree that Aniston has one of the most enviable bodies in Hollywood today. At 40, Jennifer looks lean and toned thanks to eating well, running and lots of yoga.

Aniston, who typically does two hours of yoga every other day with her trainer, says the workout leans her out and quiets her mind. "You feel like you're having a therapy session," Jennifer told Us. In addition, Aniston says yoga has toned her muscles, lengthened her limbs and improved her posture. "My legs got leaner," she said. "My arms got strong." After a sweaty yoga workout, Aniston finishes off by doing 20 minutes of cardio interval training on the elliptical trainer or treadmill (she usually runs 5.7 mph at 1.5 incline).

In addition to avoiding processed foods, Jennifer follows the Zone Diet, which aims for a dietary ratio of 40% carbohydrates, 30% protein, and 30% fat at every meal. Her diet typically consists of lots of lean protein, fruits and vegetables.

Embracing the Big 4-0

Ironically, Jennifer wasn't always so bikini-perfect. When she started acting in her 20s, Aniston's agent told her to lose weight if she wanted to land better acting roles. Jennifer reportedly lost some 30 lbs. after that, and her career has since taken off.

Aniston got divorced from actor Brad Pitt in 2005 (he has since been involved with Angelina Jolie) and turned the big 4-0 in February. But Jen has embraced getting older. “I feel more comfortable today than I ever did in my 20s or early 30s," Aniston has said. "I’m healthier. I’m more at peace in my mind and with my body. I'm startin' to live. It's good!"

Jennifer is currently in New York City filming The Bounty, which co-stars Gerard Butler. Her next movie, Love Happens, hits theaters Sept. 18.

Current date/time is Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:15 am