The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth

new_car_smell
    new_car_smell

Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Empty Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth Down to Earth

Post  new_car_smell Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:25 am

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/photos/49365/23/are-brad-pitt-and-angelina-jolie-hollywoods-most-down-to-earth-couple?#gallery

Are Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie (1) Hollywood's Most Down To Earth Couple?
    Brad's work colleagues think so...and aparently so does Entertainmentwise who have been shoving Brangelina down everyone's throats since 2005.

Thursday 30th Jul 2009

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt may be Hollywood's premiere couple but they're also (2) the most 'down to earth', according to Brad's Inglourious Basterds director and producer.

Quentin Tarantino enthused about his leading man when we caught up with him at the London premiere of their World War II flick.

When asked if he encountered any surprises working with Brad for the first time, he told Entertainmentwise: “I don’t know if there was any super-big surprises.

“I guess when you said (said what) that the first thing that came to my mind was (3) how down to earth he was, but that wasn’t really a surprise, I kinda expected him to be that way.

“I don’t know if there was any big surprise, I just had a blast working with him."

And Quentin wasn't the only person impressed by Brad's (4) down to earth attitude.

Producer Laurence Bender (since when are Producer's on the set) told us that Angelina would visit her man on set, and Brad would ?nip?, home to see his six kids at every opportunity. Sorry but Bender is from the Bronx. People don't "nip" in the Bronx.

"Angelina visited the set a couple of times and was great. It’s just like anyone else’s family coming to work, (5) they were very down to earth," Bender told Entertainmentwise.

“Then Brad would go home whenever there was a break in filming to see his kids, just like any dad would.”

So according to Entertainmentwise:
    (1) Hollywood's Most Down To Earth Couple?
    (2) the most 'down to earth'
    (3) how down to earth he was
    (4) down to earth attitude
    (5) they were very down to earth

Yep, still shoving Brangie down every gagging throat they can find. :fyou:

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:38 pm