The Brand Corner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Brand Corner

The Brand, Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, No Trolls

Latest topics

» Ted C. Strikes AGAIN!
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:59 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Best Headline!
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:10 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Skank v. Fox
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:08 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Jolie Bitter Bitter Bitter
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:04 am by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Ted C: Taboid Fodder
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:54 pm by new_car_smell

» Post Vacation Recap: Seperate Lives Dress Up
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 11:53 pm by new_car_smell

» This is the way we pimp the kids, pimp the kids...
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:31 am by new_car_smell

» Angelina Jolie is hypocritical
Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 12:55 pm by new_car_smell

Anything to revive a failing career, I guess.

Dreamcatcher
    Dreamcatcher

Anything to revive a failing career, I guess. Empty Anything to revive a failing career, I guess.

Post  Dreamcatcher Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:07 pm

http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=14412&count=0

If a film is successful enough, it is not uncommon for the filmmakers to bring back a dead character in the sequel. Zack Snyder and Frank Miller are planning to have Gerard Butler return for the "300" sequel and now, director Timur Bekmambetov has revealed that he will try to bring back Angelina Jolie in "Wanted 2."

"James McAvoy will be in the movie, and he will try to wake up our Fox," said Bekmambetov.

Jolie's character died at the end of the first film, but when asked where Fox currently resides, Bekmembetov said evasively, "She's in a bath with wax," referring to the healing baths which the characters took in the first film to repair themselves after so much gun-toting mayhem.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am